[Serusers] voicemail

Sesha B sesha at iic.com
Mon Nov 17 15:02:23 CET 2003

Does this mean that we can't call a SIP phone and redirect it to voicemail
after some time when nobody picks the phone? I have put these two statements
in ser.cfg but they don't seem to work!

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 15)
modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 10)

I am getting the voicemail greeting directly after I call the SIP phone?
Please let me know. Thank you.