[Serusers] Prefix2Domain

Alessio Focardi alessiof at interconnessioni.it
Sat Nov 15 10:00:16 CET 2003

I restarted from scracth with my ser .cfg, and with some surprise now
it works fine with iptel.org.

I'm sorry to have allarmed you ...

Also I managed to route calls to offiline/busy users to asterisk,
with voicemail messages retr by phone.

My next step will be convincing asterisk to use a database for mailbox
configuration (possibly ser's one) instead of a text file (that has to
be updated manually for each new user).

Again I'm expressing my gratitude for the amount of support I'm
getting from the community!