[Serusers] SER and Asterisk as voicemail

David R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Sat Nov 15 01:27:53 CET 2003

You all also should consider having another magic extension prefix on
the asterisk that does:

Exten=> <your magic number prefix>_,1,wait(30)

first, and then once the "lookup()" is good, use the add_branch to fork
the call to it. That way if the user doesn't answer, he also gets to
voicemail. It's been working great for us that way.

--Dave