AW: AW: [Serusers] Voicemail

Harry Behrens Harry.Behrens at dai-labor.de
Fri Nov 14 12:04:38 CET 2003

Hi Jan, Nils,

Thanx.

But...:
what do I do if the source - may it also be with you - speaks in strange words:

"File test/transaction.fifo illustrates example of use
 of t_uac command (part of TM module)."

and
 find $SER_SRC -name ´*.fifo´ -print
yields no answer...

;-)

Your help is appreciated,

	Harry

Dr. Harry Behrens
Projektleitung BIB3R
DAI Labor - Technische Universität Berlin
Sekretariat GOR 1-1, Franklinstrasse 28/29, 10587 Berlin

Fon: +49 30 314 23383
Fax: +49 30 314 21799

Email: harry.behrens at dai-labor.de

http://www.dai-labor.de