AW: [Serusers] Voicemail

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Wed Nov 12 17:35:29 CET 2003

Hi Harry,

no there is no documentation available. You have to read the source code to
understand the details.
Generally SER pushes details of an incoming request through the FIFO if
requested by the config script. An application reads from that FIFO and
passes a reply back through FIFO again.

May the source be with you :-)
  Nils