AW: [Serusers] Voicemail

Harry Behrens Harry.Behrens at dai-labor.de
Wed Nov 12 17:28:10 CET 2003

Hi Klaus,

is there any documenation - save of course the source - with regards to this inter-FIFO communication protocol/mechanism?

All I´ve understood so far is, that it seems one pushes SIP/SDP "messages" into the FIFO (s.th. like a named pipe/UNIX socket?).

Also, I have seen scripts which seem to indicate that there is something like "application escapes", where SER functionality can be addressed via s.th like /^:name_of_function/)

Can anybody point to some technical spec/description of this mechanism and how to configure/script it?

Thanx,

	Harry

Dr. Harry Behrens
Projektleitung BIB3R
DAI Labor - Technische Universität Berlin
Sekretariat GOR 1-1, Franklinstrasse 28/29, 10587 Berlin

Fon: +49 30 314 23383
Fax: +49 30 314 21799

Email: harry.behrens at dai-labor.de

http://www.dai-labor.de