[Serusers] SIP "braodcast"

Olaf Menzel menzel at fokus.fhg.de
Tue Nov 11 13:45:13 CET 2003

Hi Jiri, Jan, Raphael and all other Ser users and developers,

as I have already mentioned the demining scenario in our project there is the need of a Voip SIP "broadcast" functionality. This means the resonsable operator should be ready to reach the whole demining group
with one call. Because we do not have real braodcast like VHF radio a approach could be the following scenario:

The operator  will send a SIP invite to all members of his team and when the user ansers the phone call the call will automaticly transfered to a SIP conference. This is what I have discussed with Raphael. What do you think how to realize such a "broadcast" functionality ??

regards

Olaf