[Serusers] Voicemail announcement files

Gavin Bensom gavinb2i at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 04:49:51 CET 2003

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting SEMS to play greetings that I have recorded. I've recorded a greeting and saved it as default_en.wav and SEMS will play that greeting just fine so I know I have the correct file format, but when I upload a greeting via SERWeb, SEMS still plays the default_en.wav greeting. SERWeb renames the file as <username.wav> (without the <> brackets of course) where "username" is the name of the user logged into SERWeb and stores the file in the same directory as default_en.wav.

What could I be doing wrong? I'm running a fairly recent version (downloaded 4-5 weeks ago) of SER and SEMS from the stable CVS branch.

Thanks,
G.