[Serusers] HELP HELP HELP. I WANT TO USE CISCO GATEWAY!!!!

Akinsola Oyelakin aoy at emperion.net
Mon Nov 3 07:06:29 CET 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie to SIP and I have a a network of voice routers (cisco 1760) I
normally use full mesh H323. now I want to use SIP and let every voice
router get in touch with the SIP server to know the IP address of the
destination pattern (number). So the SIP server will be playing the role of
a soft PBX. PLEASE help out with what I am suppose to do on the SER and each
router. (I have the SER up and running.)

Regards,

Akin