[Serusers] SER is not matching ACK Messages

Ricardo Villa ricvil at epm.net.co
Sun May 25 21:52:26 CEST 2003

Same thing happens on our network (0.8.10).  I have attached a sample ngrep
of this.  (I dial #2001 from local ATA with IP:192.168.0.15 and hangup as
soon as the ringing starts)

SER is at IP 200.75.73.22 and remote ATA is 200.75.91.137.  After the call
is cancelled SER keeps sending ACK messages to the remote ATA and 487s to
the local ATA.  It has always been like this.  Not sure who is at fault
here.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Ricardo