[Serusers] SER is not matching ACK Messages

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Sun May 25 20:06:23 CEST 2003

Hi,

first of all their is now version 0.8.11 yet!
Secondly problems with the code from CVS should be discussed on serdev,
please.

To follow your problem, we need to see the packets which do not match. Can you
send us a packet trace, please?
Also the log of Ser would be very helpfull in this case.

Thank you and greetings
  Nils Ohlmeier