[Serusers] Latest tarball...

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sun May 25 21:11:29 CEST 2003

I'm not on the Ser Developers list, so if this is way out of place, I apologize.

I just downloaded the latest tarball (5/25), backed up my original setup and
compiled/installed.

The Install seemed to go OK.  The compile complained about Makefile.rules:77
missing directory for just about every module.  That was the extent of the errors,
and the compile finished.

When trying to start Ser, I am getting this error:
May 25 10:34:00 gateway ser: parse error (74,19-20): unknown command, missing lo
admodule?
May 25 10:34:00 gateway ser: INFO: signal 15 received

I'm using the sample config, with MySQL support enabled.

Any pointers to what I screwed up?

Dan