[Serusers] SER and SERWEB (CVS)

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Tue May 20 02:50:20 CEST 2003

At 12:56 AM 5/10/2003, Gary Goodloff wrote:

>I have committed to using SER and SERWEB from the current CVS download. (5-7-03).  SER works great, especially the mysql accounting. The only problem I am having now is the IM portion of the SERWEB interface. I receive a 400 bad request when I try to forward a IM to another person.  Does this person have to be online in order to receive the IM or will they receive it when they log into their web interface.

Hard to say without detailed SIP messages (see http://www.iptel.org/ser/bugs/
for problem reporting guidelines).

My quick guess is that record-routing is turned on and the receipient is Windows
Messenger which is silly not to accept ";lr" without value.

Try the following line to make WM happy: modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)

-Jiri