[Serusers] Alias assignment problem

Patti McCreary patti at sipphone.com
Mon May 19 23:13:17 CEST 2003

Karel,

> when new user confirm registration, new numeric alias is created.
> There  is no another way to add or edit aliases from serweb.

For some reason, my first two registrants didn't automatically get
assigned an alias. The third+ automatically got the alias.

What's the difference between "contacts" and "phone book" entries? Do
you have plans to make the alias viewable from the phonebook? When is
your next release planned? I have some customizations that I need to
implement but don't want to miss out on too many new features.

Thanks for the great product,
Patti McCreary