[Serusers] presence buddies, att: Jan

anna anna.rahm at e-horizon.se
Mon May 19 16:04:16 CEST 2003

We have set up an environment including a Jabber server and one SER server. We are testing this application with an msn client.

The client sends one subscribe to SER for each registrated buddy on the SIP client.
If SER works with Jabber and the client has a ICQ/MSN tansport registrated on the Jabber server, the Jabber server sends all the accounts buddies back to SER.
SER ignores all these buddies and send only status on the registrated buddies back to the client.
What I want to achieve is: all the buddies that are sent by Jabber to SER to go further to the client and appear as away/online/offline. Now the client only get status/presence on the contacts that have been registrated on the sip client.

/ANNA