FW: [Serusers] Help with serweb

Bowar, Tom bowart at nextnetwireless.com
Wed May 14 21:38:18 CEST 2003

I am still not able to log into serweb. I updated from CVS, but no
difference.

What is the format of the username at login, and what does it
authenticate against? In other words, where is the login name and
password that I should be using. The symptom is that I type in username
and password, and screen just stays the same, but erases the username
and password.

Tom