[Serusers] new PA module

magnus melin magnus.melin at home.se
Wed May 14 10:11:15 CEST 2003

We have now installed the new version 0.8.11.

Our application includes both the SER and a Jabber server.

After installing the new version we have problem with presence on the sip client. This happends only with  the ICQ contacts.

According to the SIP client the ICQ member is offine (even though it is not), the ICQ client says the SIP member is online and has no problem sending IM to the SIP client which also can be answered.

This kind of worked before but now all our icq memers appear offline all the time.It also seems like there is a problem with presence regarding other clients to, somehow the have status away even though they are not

Thank's again for great support.

Magnus