[Serusers] get serweb running

George KAPELIOS kapelios at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 14:26:27 CEST 2003

After I solved the problem with the code browsing (thanks to
Daniel-Constantin), I have exactly the same problem like Anna has.

I tried to follow Daniel's help as well as the manual ones on
www.pp.net/manual/, but as I realized the /usr/lib/php4/ folder on
RedHat 8.0 contains only the following PHP extensions: imap.so, ldap.so
& pgsql.so.

I searched the RH RPM for any relevant package such as
"php-mysql-x.x.x.x", in order to find a mysql.so, but nothing is there.

Does anybody now if a php-mysql package is released for RH 8.0, or if I
can use any one from a previous RH edition and where I can find it?

Thanks in advance,
George