[Serusers] See code when browse serweb files

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 8 12:23:25 CEST 2003

Hello,

On 5/8/2003 12:05 PM, George KAPELIOS wrote:

>I have installed ser on RedHat 8.0/i686 and I' m
>trying to run serweb over Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2
>(both they are the default versions installed by RH
>8.0).
>
>I have made all (I hope) the adjustments in the .php
>and .conf files, but when I' m trying to open the
>/serweb/admin/index.php file (either by Mozila on the
>same PC, or by IE 5 on a Win-XP PC), I only see the
>code of the file. However, the code is not shown from
>the very first line, but always from the same point, 3
>or 4 line below the first one.

check your httpd.conf to see if Apache handles correctly the mime type
for .php files. There should be present something like:

LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

The path to the PHP module on the right hand side of the LoadModule
directive must be valid for your system.

Best regards,
Daniel