[Serusers] See code when browse serweb files

George KAPELIOS kapelios at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:05:36 CEST 2003

I have installed ser on RedHat 8.0/i686 and I' m
trying to run serweb over Apache 2.0.40 and PHP 4.2.2
(both they are the default versions installed by RH
8.0).

I have made all (I hope) the adjustments in the .php
and .conf files, but when I' m trying to open the
/serweb/admin/index.php file (either by Mozila on the
same PC, or by IE 5 on a Win-XP PC), I only see the
code of the file. However, the code is not shown from
the very first line, but always from the same point, 3
or 4 line below the first one.

Thanks in advance for any help or idea.

regards,
George