[Serusers] Postgres on 0.8.10 stable

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue May 6 18:36:18 CEST 2003

Hello Greg,

we have completed all major changes and will be testing the CVS code
now, so it is good time to try to make postgres module stable with the
current CVS version.

So we will commit mostly bug fixes now and if everything goes well then
the current version + bugfixes will be the new release.

Let me know if you have any problems with the CVS version.

 Jan.