[Serusers] Postgres on 0.8.10 stable

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Tue May 6 15:29:54 CEST 2003

I had some initial problems with postgres on the 0.8.10 platform.
Core dumps after running for a few days.  However, I also had another
problem that Jiri pointed out was fixed by a patch in ISSUES.  I applied
all of the patches and my core dump went away.

This email to report that postgres has been up and stable for
a few weeks.  No growth in program size, no core dumps.

I'll take another look at the CVS code later this week.  I could never
get the postgres module stable with the CVS stuff before.  When is
the official new release?  If possible I definitely want the postgres
module
working for that!

---greg
Greg Fausak