[Serusers] Firewall

Hans Scheffers hans.scheffers at xs4all.nl
Mon May 5 10:17:37 CEST 2003

I have an Astaro Linux Firewall. This firewall blocks everything (what I
want  :)), and is based on on iptables.
In my network I have a sip-phone (hardware & software) that  i would
like to use to make phone calles using VoIP
When I use my Astaro Box, the Sip protocol isn't known on the firewall.
I would like to use the SER to register my phone(s) and to place calls
through the internet to other VoIP users (and if possible msn users :)

Hans Scheffers
JifLin B.V.
Leliestraat 7
7151 GH Eibergen