[Serusers] Checking for unregistered user

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun Mar 30 15:41:19 CEST 2003

On 30-03 11:51, jh at lohi.eng.song.fi wrote:
> Luke Gasteiger writes:
>
>  > Is the radius_auth module with that functionality available anywhere at
>  > this time?
>
> it is included in uri_radius module of the cvs.

  It will be included in the upcomming release. I will include all your
  radius related functions, even those that are not standardized
  because I
  think that other people using radius might find them useful.

  I also split the modules, now there are separate modules for
  authentication, group membership checking and URI checking. I
  prefer many smaller modules than one huge containing everything.

  As there are now 3 radius related modules, I also extended modparam
  command so it will be not necessarry to configure them separately.
  New modparam supports regular expressions as the module name so it is
  possible to do something like this:

  modparam(".*radius.*", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient.conf")

  and it will configure all loaded radius modules to use proper config
  file.

   Jan.