[Serusers] help with accounting using mysql

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Thu Mar 27 15:15:56 CET 2003

On Thursday 27 March 2003 15:09, Sunithi JP wrote:
> hi all,
>   i mailed earlier regarding this. this is really urgent.
>
> i have just installed SER (version 0.8.10) along with the MySql support. i
> made entries for 2 users using "serctl add" command and am able to place a
> call between them using MSN messenger.
>   i want to know what accounting support is available using MySql. what
> settings need to be done? are any records generated and placed in the
> database? how do i access these records?
>   in ser.cfg i have loaded modules acc.so and mysql.so.
>
> pls help asap.

Their exist no support for storing accounting information in the MySQL
database. You can use the acc module, which then will log informations about
call starting and ending into syslog.
But currently your are on your own to accumulate this informations from
syslog.

If you would be so kind to search the mailing list archives yourself you will
find that we are currently talking to one users about publishing their
solution. And in the future will also provide a solution.

Regards
  Nils Ohlmeier