[Serusers] RE: need help regarding SIP

Sunithi JP sunithijp at indts.com
Thu Mar 27 10:40:27 CET 2003

hi vijay,
  i did the installation through root. i think u cannot go about the
installation as a user as u wont have the privileges. Pls ask ur system
administrator to log is as root and do the installation.
  also, pls send ur mails to everyone in the mailing list by sending ur
mails to serusers at lists.iptel.org. this will help others with similar queries.

rgds
 sunithi