[Serusers] Multiple Registrations

Ricardo Villa ricvil at epm.net.co
Wed Mar 19 15:30:54 CET 2003

Hi Juha,

You are absolutely right about  "exiting" the UA agent (our UA agent works
fine).  But not everybody in the network is going to go through the menu and
click "log out" every time.  Some people will close it, or some people might
drop their dial-up connection and redial again right away.

I am just trying to eliminate this scenario as a potential problem.

Thanks,
Ricardo