[Serusers] Multiple Registrations

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Mar 19 14:51:30 CET 2003

Hello,

registrar has "append_branches" parameter, if set to 0 (default is 1)
then registrar will use only contact with the highest q value. I created
a patch for 0.8.10 which orders contacts according to the modification
time so that only the most recently update contact will be used. What
version of ser do you use ?

  regards, Jan.