[Serusers] Cisco 2600 SIP dial peers

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sun Mar 16 17:26:46 CET 2003

Hello Emil,

yes, it is possible. Look into iptel.cfg, this config file does exactly
what you want, it allows only a subset of users to use Cisco GW. All the
messages sent to Cisco GW are record-routed and the GW is configured to
accept messages from ser only. In addition INVITEs that will be sent to
the GW are proxy-authenticated first.

The file can be found in the source tarball in ser-0.8.10/etc/iptel.cfg

   Jan.