[Serusers] Cisco 2600 SIP dial peers

Emil emil at mkc.co.za
Sun Mar 16 17:13:18 CET 2003

Hi all,

Just a question before I embark on my next SER venture.

I now have a couple of Cisco 7960 phones sitting behind fw's and using
transverse NAT and SER auth (The Auth working thanks to JAN) @ different
homes. All these homes are connected to the internet via ADSL and use DDNS,
my SER server sits on the Internet and have a fixed IP and DNS entry. This
config works really well.

The next step is to add a Cisco 2600 router to the config and hook 4 FXO
ports up to our PABX @ work. I only want authenticated users on SER to be
able to forward requests to the router, I can tell the router only to accept
connections that originated on the SER server. Is this possible on SER.

Kind regards, Emil