[Serusers] connecting two sites

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Fri Mar 14 21:34:58 CET 2003

Hello,

try to enable record-routing. Make sure that your scripts contain
rewriteFromRoute() at the beginning and put addRecordRoute() just before
t_relay() (if your script is based on the default one).

If that doesn't help, send us more information, like message dumps (use
ngrep to create them) and description of your setup.

  Jan.