[Serusers] connecting two sites

matthewh at 3d-computers.co.uk matthewh at 3d-computers.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 17:38:22 CET 2003

hi guys/gals,

I have two ser sites serving two different domains and I want to let them see
each other.

Earlier this week, someone on this list said that no special config had to be
done to get this done, but I am having problems.

Both the ser servers are on machines behind the firewalls for security. I have
forwarded UDP ports 5060-5070 through to the ser servers.

I can see people online going one way, but not the other. The site that can, is
able to send messages to the other site and get a response back, but not vice
versa.

What firewall/forwarding config do I need?

cheers, this really has me stumped :)

This service is provided by 3d Computers Ltd.
www.3d-computers.co.uk
sales at 3d-computers.co.uk