[Serusers] Alternative to Mysql?

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 12 20:40:04 CET 2003

Hello,
see dbtext for that. But notice that the module has not been thoroughly
tested. It is not included in v0.8.10 so you have to use a CVS snapshot
which is quite unstable these days due to lots of changes. If you want
to use it before the new release of ser is out you might get weird
situations, but you can provide us some help with testing ... It is your
choice ...

-.-
Best regards,
Daniel