[Serusers] Hi all( question)

Nils Ohlmeier nils at iptel.org
Wed Jun 18 17:14:53 CEST 2003

Hello,

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 16:03, Hassan CHOUMAR wrote:
> I have to download package them of (server) SER, during the
> installation of package ser-mysql-0.8.10-2.i386.rpm, it took out to me
> the reader CD with the message  ( <veuillez inserer le medium nomée
> (disk download edition installation CD (*86) (cd rom1) dansla
> peripherique [/dev/hdc] ), I understand not what it is necessary to
> make

Sorry, but i dont know what is so hard to understand.
ser-mysql depends on an installed mysql-client. As far as i understand french
:-), your distribution (whatever it is) ask you to place the first
installation CD into the CD-ROM drive. Probably it wants to install the
needed mysql-client packet.
We can only provide you with more details, if you enlight us which
distribution you use.

Regards
  Nils