[Serusers] Hi all( question)

Hassan CHOUMAR Hassan.Choumar at int-evry.fr
Wed Jun 18 16:03:38 CEST 2003

Hello to all
I have to download package them of (server) SER, during the
installation of package ser-mysql-0.8.10-2.i386.rpm, it took out to me
the reader CD with the message  ( <veuillez inserer le medium nomée
(disk download edition installation CD (*86) (cd rom1) dansla
peripherique [/dev/hdc] ), I understand not what it is necessary to
make
What is that nobody can help me
Thank you in advance
Hassan

-------------------
>On Thursday 12 June 2003 17:13, Hassan CHOUMAR wrote:
>> I am installed the (server) SIP in our research center, I installed
>> packages them ( RPM), during the installation of packages of MYsql,
he
>> asked me for the library ( libMysqlclient.so.10 ),
>> any  body knows where from I can download this Package
>
>The lib is part of MySQL. :-)
>The package is typicaly called mysql-client on RPM based
distributions and
>should be included in your distro (CDs, ftp-server, or whatever).
>
>Regards
>  Nils

CHOUMAR Hassan
cité universitaire de la pacaterie (chambre459)
91400 Orsay
Por :33/0675909977
Email: hmchoumar at hotmail.com