[Serusers] Forwarding to another number if busy

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Wed Jun 4 15:20:41 CEST 2003

Jiri,

Thank you for the follow up.

What I'm thinking about is having say 3 numbers:

1001 at domain.com
1002 at domain.com
1003 at domain.com

Only 1001 at domain.com is a published number.
If someone calls 1001 at domain.com and that number
 is in use, I want to forward to 1002 at domain.com, and if
 that is in use, forward to 1003 at domain.com. Finally, if the
 last one is busy, a busy is returned.

I understand the voicemail.com domain forwarding below.
I guess I'll try the same technique with 'setuser("1002");'.
I'll report how it works.

---greg