[Serusers] Re: SIP-H.323 IWF

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Sat Jul 26 17:11:48 CEST 2003

Hello,

make sure that acc module is loaded, and that for all messages you
execute setflag(1); in your script. This flags marks transactions that
will be accounted.

If it still doesn't work, send your complete configuration file to
serhelp at lists.iptel.org, but BEFORE DOING SO, really check that acc modules is
compiled with database support (if you want db support) and that it is
loaded and you use setflag in the script.

  Jan.