[Serusers] Re: SIP-H.323 IWF

Director General: NEFACOMP dg at nefacomp.net
Sat Jul 26 16:14:53 CEST 2003

First of all thanks for the help you always provide to unforunate users like
me.
The guides you gave me for the accounting module were followed and I can now
have missed calls entered in the database but unfortunately I cannot see
completed calls.

Any help? I need all the calls in my DATABASE. Completed and Uncompleted.

Thanks
Emery