[Serusers] Voicemail implementation

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Fri Jul 25 17:01:19 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 17:32, Jan Janak wrote:

>    A sample config file for a voicemail running within another ser
>    instance is attached. Note that you can also put the snippets of the
>    config into the main proxy config, you need no separate instance.

	Thanks !

> > 	Correct me if I'm wrong:
> > 	- I receive an INVITE for an offline user.
> > 	- I detect the offline status and must rewrite the uri in some 	way to
> > signal echo,conference or voicemail.
> >
> > 	The problem I see if I rewrite the URI the VM will no be able to locate
> > the user's email address.
>
>    It uses To header field to get URI of the callee, To header
>    field URI never changes.

	Fine, but sometimes the To header comes without prefixes since probably
the proxy of another domain added them to the R-URI.
	Does the missed_acc uses the To HF also ?

	Another question: How can I check if the R-URI correspond to one of my
subscribers ? (not the registered one) I cannot use lookup() over
subscribers table.

> PS: Please always CC the list.

	Ups ! Sorry
	Mailman can be setup to set reply-to to the list address.
--
Juanjo sin .sig :(