[Serusers] X-Lite and SER (again) New info

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Thu Jul 24 00:23:02 CEST 2003

FWIW, I've noticed an unusual entry or two in the Xten v1.x field to the right
of "Sip Proxy" that has caused problems like this. When I change that entry
to read "host.mydomain.com:5060" it works properly. Since I've really never
paid any attention to what was there previously or how it got there, just
verify this isn't your problem since part of that goes off-screen with large
host/domain names.