[Serusers] serweb

Marcelo Schmidt mschmidt at equinix.com
Wed Jul 23 20:04:35 CEST 2003

You wrote this couple of weeks before: I have no crystal ball and I am
not going to reply to this thread anymore...
With the same info I sent you all, someone else "Jiri" found the problem
at that specific reply you wrote above.  Which it tells me you don't
know it all and you read email better.
If this is the way you try to provide any help, please don't help me.

-m