[Serusers] serweb

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Wed Jul 23 21:06:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

On 23-07 11:04, Marcelo Schmidt wrote:
> You wrote this couple of weeks before: I have no crystal ball and I am
> not going to reply to this thread anymore...

  Don't put incomplete and "out of context" sentence into my mouth !!
  I wrote that I am not going to reply IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE MORE INFO,
  and it was even not related to this topic.

> With the same info I sent you all, someone else "Jiri" found the problem
> at that specific reply you wrote above.  Which it tells me you don't
> know it all and you read email better.
> If this is the way you try to provide any help, please don't help me.

  I see. So all these answers that I wrote to your questions:

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001750.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001771.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001772.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001827.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001839.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001847.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001896.html
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2003-July/001964.html

  are not enough to you ? What do you expect then ? We repeatedly asked
  you to provide more information and you ignored it, you just asked for
  more help.

  In the e-mail below, I told you how to get rid of the warning and the
  error message, I really __tried__ it on NetBSD, I told you exactly
  where you can find the config file which needs to be changed and told you
  which variable needs to be turned on.

  The question  about missing mysql_pconnect was replied many times, you are
  just lazy to search through the archive.

  What else should I do when such a reply is not good for you ?

    Jan.