[Serusers] user permission problem on ser-jabber gw

Daniel-Constantin MIERLA mierla at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 30 20:53:31 CET 2003

Hello,
you have to create the database for SIMPLE2Jabber gateway and after that
you have to associate SIP users with Jabber IDs.

I wrote a manual for gateway, but is more related to next ser release.
Anyway, the database is the same, exported methods too, only some
parameters has changed. The database can be created using sql script
from CVS
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/modules/jabber/doc/xjab.sql?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
or from manual
http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/jabgw/xjab-manual.html#5._Admins_guide

It might provide a good help to read next message (especially last part
of it) posted on this list

http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2002-December/000049.html

After that if you still have problems do not hesitate to post a new
message on the list.

Best regards,
Daniel