[Serusers] user permission problem on ser-jabber gw

Toni Barata (EPS) toni-r-barata at ptinovacao.pt
Thu Jan 30 20:26:14 CET 2003

Hi folks,

( I think!) I have successfully installed SER server with the ser-mysql and
ser-jabber packages ( I have also a mysql server and a Jabber server
running).
For testing I have established a SIP IM session between two MS Messengers
and it did work.
After this I have tried to establish a IM session between a user SIP (MS
Messenger) and a user Jabber (Exodus), but when the messenger sends a
message for the jabber gateway the following error occurs:

"ERROR: Your message was not sent. You do not have permision to use the
gateway."

What could be the problem here?

Best regards,
Toni