[Serusers] Password problem with ser and mysql

Jan Janak J.Janak at sh.cvut.cz
Fri Jan 17 13:13:31 CET 2003

Hello,

auth is not the only module that uses database. If you have enabled
support for database in usrloc (by modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1) or
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2) then you have to change usrloc's password
as well.
Try to use the following:
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "sql://ser:klaus@localhost/ser")

  regards, Jan.cd