[Serusers] Re: cpl

Bogdan-Andrei IANCU iancu at fokus.gmd.de
Tue Jan 14 14:30:02 CET 2003

Joe_chen wrote:

>hi,bogdan
>	Merry christmas!
>    Thank you for giving me the jcpl server last time. i have run the jcpl server with ser , but i want to extend or improve some functions,so i need the source code of jcpl server. Can you give me the jcpl server's source codes? if you can ,please send it to my mailbox.

First, sorry for the delay, but I was on vacation! Merry Christmas a A
Happy New Year to you also!

It's possible for us to send you the sources, but, as I already told
you, this java version of the intrpreter will not be maintain or develop
any more. We started a C version that will be ready maximum in 4 month -
an interpreter as a modul of SER.
If you still want the java sources ( under GPL), let me know, and I will
send them!

Regards,
Bogdan

PS: for the future, please CC all your emails to "serusers at lists.iptel.org"!