[Serusers] Proxy_authorize, www_authorize

Greg Fausak greg at august.net
Sat Jan 11 03:55:08 CET 2003

What is the difference between these two functions?

Also, when it comes to authentication, I've finally
got my PSTN secure.  It seems that every request
that you want guarded must be preceeded by a
www_authorize(), right?  When I ngrep for the
packets going back and forth, I see that each INVITE is
now being authorized....not just the REGISTERs.

I was assuming that you logged in and were authorized once, and
then each request was under that login.  However, I see that
isn't the case, right???  You *can* make a INVITE request
without REGISTERing...right?

I'm getting older, this information takes longer to seep in :-)

---greg