[Serusers] How to add fields in INVITE SDP ?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Fri Jan 10 16:46:16 CET 2003

ser has been designed for use as a proxy server, i.e. a device
which is ignorant of payloads. That's a feature, not a bug.
Adding a support to change SDP should be easy, though.

You would need to find the body (I think the SMS gateway
uses some function to distill the body -- Bogdan would give
you a hint) and modify it. actions in textops module are
best examples how to change message. 'replace' changes
parts of a message matching a regular expression,
append_hf appends a header field. Remember that when
you change SDP, you need to change Content-length too.

-Jiri