[Serusers] How to add fields in INVITE SDP ?

David.Rio at alcatel.fr David.Rio at alcatel.fr
Fri Jan 10 16:06:55 CET 2003

Hello

I am using SER in a test environment as a proxy server.
I would like it to add additional fields in the SDP of an INVITE message
for some
test needs. (e.g. add 'a=sendonly').

Is it possible ?

If not possible, do you think it would be difficult to add a function
addSdp(<string>) that would append a given string to the SDP of the
current message and alter the 'content_length' header field ?

I do not see in the 'sip_msg' structure any pointer to the body part of the
message ; only pointers to header fields.

Thanks for you help

--
David Rio
Alcatel CIT - Rennes