[Serusers] About B2BUA

chang hui changh at green-net.com.cn
Sat Jan 4 02:28:36 CET 2003

Jiri,

Thanks for your prompt response.
We want to implement a pre-paid system in which once subscriber's balance is depleted, the dialog could be torn in time. However other Proxy or other elements could not take part in the call, they could not send a BYE to caller directly. It's the why we consider B2BUA.
We project to build a B2BUA to support voice/video/IM at first stage, and support other SIP based services as they emerged.
However, I just noticed the definition of B2BUA in 2543-bis04 in several sentences,  there has no other analysis on performance, reliability, limitations and how to implement it. So, I hope to get help from the society.
Thanks for your help again.

Koalas